Get up to speed with Mach 1
In the age of the 24-hour news cycle, communications experts at your leadership table are a must. Smart leaders invest in enhancing their communications efforts because in today’s world, effective messaging and communications strategies are essential to have in place in order to achieve your key business goals, manage stakeholder relationships, and navigate a potential crisis. Mach 1’s team of professional communicators served as trainers, message architects, crisis managers and spokespeople for some of the most recognizable names and brands in the U.S.
Assessment & Recommendations Customized for Your Business:
Our team will thoroughly assess your current communications assets, provide recommendations and craft cornerstone messaging that ensures your team has a consistent, powerful narrative as the foundation of its communications effort.
- Traditional Media Audit: Review of your current reach and tone in print, tv, radio & online news outlets
- Digital Media Audit: Review of social media profiles and website
- Recommendations: Proposed tactics to improve traditional and digital presence
- Message Development: Review and refinement of existing messaging to help you build and share a powerful story
Media Training Customized for Your Team:
Mach 1’s comprehensive training empowers clients to deliver strong messages effectively. Tailored for your business and experience level, Mach 1 demonstrates how to turn a tough question into an opportunity, how to re-align the direction of a story and how to help your priority message make the cut.
- Overview: Introduction to the media landscape
- Fore-warned is Fore-armed: What reporters are looking for
- Conversation vs Performance: Master the art of message delivery
- Communicate Like a Pro: Interview tips, techniques and best practices
- Practice, Practice, Practice: On-camera interview training and feedback
Communicating your key messages effectively takes knowledge and practice. Call Mach 1 today to learn how we can empower you to achieve your communications goals.